A Printmaking Exchange
- THE PROJECT: Twelve artists will be selected to create an original archival print in an edition of eighteen (18). Accepted artists will have an opportunity to create community through an art exchange with the group of 12 artists, to have increased visibility to collectors, and to raise money for Sanchez Art Center. Each artist will receive a boxed set of all 12 prints, and the remaining 6 sets will be sold to benefit Sanchez Art Center.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 18 or older, and must be members of the Art Guild of Pacifica, or become a member when entering the competition.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Tuesday, Nov 28, 2017.
Entries must be submitted online to CallForEntry.org/Reverie
by 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
- JUROR: Serving as juror is Matt Pipes, studio manager at Trillium Graphics and adjunct instructor of printmaking at City College of San Francisco.
Left Coast Annual Juried Exhibition, April 13-May 20, 2018
- Entry Deadline – Jan 30, 11 pm PST
- Juror: Claudia Schmuckli, Curator in
Charge for Contemporary Art and Programming, Fine Arts Museums of San
- Open to artists 18 and older in California,
Oregon, Washington, and Alaska.
- Entries will be accepted online only
- CaFE™ provides artists with an
easy-to-use system to create a profile with contact information, upload
digital images of your artwork, and apply to a number of open calls
for entry at one time. There is no cost to register your profile, and
you can update it at any time.
- If you are not already registered with
CaFE™, go to www.CallForEntry.org
to register, create your Profile, and upload images to your Portfolio.
- To enter the 2018 Left Coast Annual,
click on "View All Calls" and search for "Sanchez Art
- To download and print our prospectus,